Hey, are looking for the WP Smush Plugin then you are right place. Today i am sharing in this article WP Smush Plugin: Improve The Loading Time Of Your Blog’s Images.
Hello, If you have been blogging or running the website for some time then you will find that the factor of search engine optimization (SEO) is also the loading time of your blog or website. If you did not know then it would be known now.
Now depending on the loading time of your blog or website or more. Now what are these things?
Your blog’s platform, blog theme, blog navigation system, content size, media with content that includes images and videos and some other important factors, your web hosting, your DomainUser name registrar, etc.
But one of these is the most important factor media content, i.e. images used in the blog post or page. We all know that images take much more time than the content to load, because the size of the images is bigger and if the same images are in high definition, it takes only a long time to load each image. But even if we do not keep these images with our content then it will also have a negative impact on SEO.
So what’s the solution now? There should be a solution that we can maintain the quality of our images and also reduce their loading time. Can it be done?
Yes, of course. If you are a WordPress blog owner you can do this and that too automatically simply use a plugin that we know about in this blog post today. That plugin is named WP Smush WordPress plugin.
How To Reduce The Size Of Images In WP Smush WordPress Plugin?
So let us know how to reduce the size of your blog’s images with this plugin. This whole procedure is explained below by step by step:
1. First install this plugin in your WordPress blog or website by searching WP Smush in official directory of WordPress.
2. When you install, you have completed half the work of how to automatic the loading time of your blog because by default smushing on when you activate the plugin. The WP Smush plugin compresses automatically your images but also takes into account the quality of your images. Call it the same smushing.
3. Now whenever you upload images from any of WordPress blog post or page or direct media page, these automatically will smush the size of your images so that reduce will be turned on. One example of this is that we have also illustrated below in a screenshot.
4. Now if you have just installed the WP Smush Plugin on your blog and then many blogs in your blog will be such that the size will need to be reduced. So let’s know how he can do it.
5. Simply, you have to click on the Bulk Smush Now button, navigating to the settings of your WP Smush Plugin as you can see in the screenshot shown.
So this way the WP Smash plugin greatly reduces the size of your blog’s images and improves load time of your blog. Which lets you take another step directly to the great SEO of your blog.
I hope guys you like this article about WP Smush Plugin: Improve The Loading Time Of Your Blog’s Images. If you have any question about WP Smush Plugin: Improve The Loading Time Of Your Blog’s Images then feel free to comment below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting Blogging Craft, keep visiting for more interesting updates.